BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
AUTOTECH Experts is a private training and technical assistance provider based in East Sussex, we offer IMI Accreditations for classroom based and online training for automotive workshops. Also we supply Technical Assistance Services from our call centre to help and assist the technician to save time and increasing the profitability of their workshops.
This role requires the candidate to assume the following responsibilities:
- Coordinating business activity with commercial and engineering teams across the country
- Evaluating customers in the market, building long-term relationships and securing new business
- Maintaining relationships with existing key accounts as well as developing business with new customers to help build an effective pipeline
- Working closely with engineers and Commercial Director to establish new opportunities in the market and formulating quotes, bids and proposals
Applicants will be required to demonstrate the following:
- HNC/HND/Degree in Business Management, with a background in Automotive Industry.
- Proven track record of selling training and technical assistance services, auto parts/ components or assemblies to market-leading companies – OEMs/ IAMs in the automotive sector.
- Interest and understanding in the field of Training and Technical Assistance for the automotive sector.
- Prior commercial sales experience in a technical or engineering discipline
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to travel internationally on occasion
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to use initiative to pursue projects autonomously.
You will have the full support of a successful, professional and experience international group that is customer focussed and able to provide a range of services to meet all needs.
If you are interested in the position you can send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org